Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Cheap Allbirds! Fantastic Footwear via Walmart

There are SO many Allbirds styles from $40-$50 on Walmart.com from Fantastic Footwear. They were mentioned on a Facebook group I follow. I am told they are genuine but come in a bag v a box. Not sure but thought some of y’all might want to check them out!
    https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=allbirds

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    There are SO many Allbirds styles from $40-$50 on Walmart.com from Fantastic Footwear. They were mentioned on a Facebook group I follow. I am told they are genuine but come in a bag v a box. Not sure but thought some of y’all might want to check them out!
    https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=allbirds
    Nice deal! It looks like they mostly have just the wool ones in women's at least which are ok but I prefer the tree runners. Nice deal for someone trying them out though!

ETA: Ok I lied, got a pair of tree loungers in gray. Thanks!
    Last edited by AngB; 05-01-2021 at 01:59 PM.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Quote Originally Posted by AngB View Post
    Nice deal! It looks like they mostly have just the wool ones in women's at least which are ok but I prefer the tree runners. Nice deal for someone trying them out though!

ETA: Ok I lied, got a pair of tree loungers in gray. Thanks!
    Let us know what you think!

mytwosons is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Let us know what you think!
    I ordered 4 pairs - 3 runners and 1 lounger. They arrived today in a USPS priority mail box that was partially open from being crushed. No bags inside, just the shoes wrapped in some tissue paper. (Really glad it wasn't raining!)

The loungers don't appear to be seconds but they are very crushed and wrinkled. I'm hoping/expecting they will smooth out once worn a bit.

The 3 runners are seconds - the little allbirds tag at the heel is sewn on backwards! Not that noticeable on one pair, but it is noticeable depending on the color of shoe and tag.

It is a great deal if you don't mind the tag issue!

Any idea if these can be returned at Walmart?

That really makes sense that they might be seconds. That’s definitely better than knockoffs though! I am not sure about returns, that’s a great question. They should really put them in a real box though! It’s not like these are $6.99 shoes, they still deserve some care.