Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Lots of PPT for a negative Covid test and an quick and easy recovery for your DD.

DS2 had lots of congestion, cough and a low-grade fever last week. I thought for sure he had Covid but all tests were negative. (2 PCRs and 1 rapid) Other viruses are definitely going around.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

This was us last week. DS has one shot and returned to in-person school for 2 days. On the Wednesday night he had 100.4 fever, headache and nausea. We tested Thursday morning, fever gone by Thursday lunch time, but he was still fatigued with headache. Kept him home Friday as waiting on test results. Results were in Friday night and he was negative.

Fingers crossed you have same negative result

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'll offer my rosary tonight for your family's health.

DS1 had a fever, was lethargic and a terrible headache a month ago. We thought for sure COVID19 too. But he tested negative. Ped thinks it was likely mono which isn't great but not nearly as contagious for the rest of us!

I have asthma and have heard from numerous doctors that it does not make COVID19 worse. It's hard for me to believe but I"m clinging to the hope that the doctors know better. Make sure to give us an update!
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sending good thoughts your way that she doesn't have COVID and that you all stay healthy!
    DD1 - 1996
    DD2 - 1999
    DD3 - 2005

Surfaces are for working, not for storing. - Peter Walsh

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Definitely update us as soon as you hear! Sending prayers your way. It seems so unlikely that she'd have the exposure to get COVID even without having been fully vaxxed so I have hope for you! In any case, keep the kids separated. Even among married couples (who have a lot of physical contact and sleep next to each other) I know some families where one half of the couple is positive and the other doesn't get it at all. You've got a lot of factors on your side!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Also hope it's negative. My xh thought he had Covid again (he doesn't trust the vaccine though), he had a 103 fever and exact symptoms as when he had Covid, but he said worse this time, luckily he was negative and testing here is very fast to get pcr results (8-12hrs often). He is out and about all day for his job at lowe's doing project bids and around people all the time.

Trust that the odds are on your side!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

P&PT for your daughter - how stressful!
    Lizi

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

If she has it, it isn't really a bad case so it'll be good to know but odds are good that your crew will be fine.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Hugs to you...please update us. I maintain that it just feels so unfair when someone who is being extra careful gets it. Hope all works out...

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Warning that I am going to yell. I am not yelling at you...I am yelling with joy. Her test results are NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the support and for talking me down while I was waiting. You are all invaluable to me and I appreciate you so much!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast