Default Exporting Paprika Recipes

Hi everyone. I have the paprika app. I love it. My friend is trying to export her recipes to me. It says “Export Complete” on her end. How do I get the recipes she sent me? I am not technologically savvy. I have put in a help message with paprika, but I just wanted to see if you all knew how to solve my issue. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by rollycolly2007 View Post
    Hi everyone. I have the paprika app. I love it. My friend is trying to export her recipes to me. It says “Export Complete” on her end. How do I get the recipes she sent me? I am not technologically savvy. I have put in a help message with paprika, but I just wanted to see if you all knew how to solve my issue. Thanks.

So, she sent you a file? Is it in your iCloud or Google Drive? On a phone just go to your settings in Paprika and the 2nd option is Import Recipes. You pick the Browse option and iCloud, Google Drive or wherever you have saved the file she sent.

On a computer, just save the file to your desktop. Go to Paprika and hit File > Import and browse to your desktop and pick the file.

She sent me a screenshot of “export complete.” I don’t have a file. I don’t even know what to do next.

She says she exported the recipes to iTunes file sharing.

I went to Import recipes on my paprika app. I don’t have the computer version. How do I figure out the name of the iTunes file?

DS (02/15)
    UPPAbaby Mesa 2015
    Now Clek Foonf 2016

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by rollycolly2007 View Post
    She sent me a screenshot of “export complete.” I don’t have a file. I don’t even know what to do next.

She says she exported the recipes to iTunes file sharing.

I went to Import recipes on my paprika app. I don’t have the computer version. How do I figure out the name of the iTunes file?

She's got the file in her iTunes then. She needs to find it and send it to you via email or whatever. I'm not super familiar with iTunes file sharing, but it seems more like for someone to backup to themselves. I'm not sure where she'd find it.

Have her export again and choose to Export to her iCloud Drive. Then find that file and email it to you.