Default Order Spiritwear for High School - anyone ordered stadium chairs or cushions

Looking for help in find some good stadium foldable chairs or cushions to sell this year with spiritwear. I feel totally out of my league trying to figure this out. If you have ordered any please let me know from where, would love to have them personalized for the school if possible.

Thank you for any help or ideas.
    S

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

What sort of quantity do you need? Our problem was that we didn’t need nor could store too many (even 25 was too much). So I just bought cushions at Dicks and found a local vendor to add our logo. I bought a few plain stadium chairs at Costco in a solid color that worked for our school colors and just resold them.
    Finding some local sources for embroidery, silk screen... is much better than using a huge online company. It was always my priority to do business with companies within my school district too.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Agree to the local connection, our schools use local vendors when possible and then promote them as well and they can usually meet price points pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Our local screenprint and trophy shop handles supplying everything. We make flyers and take orders and then he makes what we need.

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Soccermomm View Post
    Looking for help in find some good stadium foldable chairs or cushions to sell this year with spiritwear. I feel totally out of my league trying to figure this out. If you have ordered any please let me know from where, would love to have them personalized for the school if possible.

Thank you for any help or ideas.
    S
    As others have said, our teams all use one of two screenprint companies. One is local and family owned and SO supportive. They'll set up a website store for whatever event or team or fundraiser and people order there. The usually do several options of clothing, hats, bags and chairs. They use the The Stadium Chair Co. brand typically, but would order whatever from their catalog, I'm sure there are cheaper options available. The school's athletic director prefers to use a screenprinter that is larger and halfway across the state. So, shipping is involved. We assume he gets a kickback. But, it's the same deal, they set up a link to a "store" for each event.

A team might order a couple extra t-shirts or whatever, but they won't have to have massive amounts of stock on hand or to figure out what might be popular, etc.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by khm View Post

A team might order a couple extra t-shirts or whatever, but they won't have to have massive amounts of stock on hand or to figure out what might be popular, etc.
    We sell in person at football games and offer events so we need the stuff on hand vs orders. OP- what do you need it for? Would a shopping link work or do you need physical stuff to do in person sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Oh, good point. We don't do that at all for either the school or the rec teams I've been involved in. There are "store" orders leading up to each season that include the upcoming sports and some new general merch. Most are headed up by the Athletic Boosters or the PTA or club president or whatever. Then, if people want stuff throughout the year, they just shop in person at the screen print store in town where they keep a nice selection. In person sales and keeping stock for games sounds overwhelming!

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Ask a sports mom who has an older kid!