Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If you absolutely have to have one that day I’d be very tempted to try to rent it a day early to eliminate one stress - you’ll get one later that day or early the next at the latest.

Having said that I agree with prior posters about loyalty problems but they can be out too. I’ve had to wait up to 30+ minutes more than once, way before COVID. Then it was TRULY annoying. Now I wouldn’t be shocked and would try to plan for some cushion time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by erosenst View Post
    If you absolutely have to have one that day I’d be very tempted to try to rent it a day early to eliminate one stress - you’ll get one later that day or early the next at the latest.

Having said that I agree with prior posters about loyalty problems but they can be out too. I’ve had to wait up to 30+ minutes more than once, way before COVID. Then it was TRULY annoying. Now I wouldn’t be shocked and would try to plan for some cushion time.

Wouldn't they just give your car away and assume you are a no show?

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    This is what I’ve been reading. Advice is to estimate your arrival time as close as possible because if you’re late they’ll give your car to another customer.

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Sorry - I wasn’t clear. Book it and pick it up a day earlier to minimize stress on day you really need it. If you have to wait an hour or two (or more) on day you need it - totally frustrating. If day before only irritating.

Hmm…on my phone so can’t see OP but I read it that you were picking up locally. If flying somewhere this obviously won’t work!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3