Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default 30% off Thinx sitewide plus $10 link!

This is a great sale (biggest sale of the year they say!). If you are a new customer, use my link to save another $10!
    https://thinx.club/leah2934

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks for posting! I used your link for the $10...got a period starter kit for DD2.

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you for your link - just ordered my first pair to try!

DD has been pleased with hers, but she started out with XS. We are going to give those to DD3 when she starts her period (she's just finishing up 5th grade, so it won't be too long) and got some size S for DD2.

I know you mentioned the Target version a while back...any reviews on those?

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks Melanie. Never tried them and decided to order a two pack for dd1 to try. We are the same size so if she doesn’t like them the I can use them for back up for my cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    DD has been pleased with hers, but she started out with XS. We are going to give those to DD3 when she starts her period (she's just finishing up 5th grade, so it won't be too long) and got some size S for DD2.

I know you mentioned the Target version a while back...any reviews on those?
    I have not tried them. I am super curious but I honestly have enough in my stash at this point not to really need more. What I really want are the sleep shorts but I’m waiting to rack up some referral credits to discount those some more! So thanks to all who used my link!