twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Vera Bradley Masks $1.40 for 2-pack

With the Memorial Day discount, Vera Bradley masks come out to $1.40 for a 2-pack. I haven't personally tried them, but looked carefully at the construction and they look about as adjustable as you can get, with side channels that can scrunch up and a nose wire. If you prefer ear elastics, they would be easy to cut and knot that way. They have a filter pocket.

There are many more options for youth masks, and just based on my mask making experience and knowing the dimensions of what works well, the youth sized masks may actually be better for women's faces, particularly if you have a small/medium face. The adult masks look pretty darn big, dimension-wise, and would probably fit better if you have a larger face or for men. Patterns are really more for women, however, there is a gray paisley that some men may be ok with. Harry Potter masks - many styles to choose from in both adult and youth, but they are $5 for a 2-pack (still good!) and excluded from the sale. Harry Potter patterns would be good for men as well.

I just bought several in anticipation of getting out and about more this summer (public transportation, etc), and if needed again in the fall/winter.

I wanted to get the Vera Bradley lanyards too, but couldn't justify the cost even on sale...there are a ton of options on Amazon, or I can make my own mask lanyards.

Also, a plug for Sand Cloud masks which are made from scraps of their turkish cotton beach towels...they are INSANELY comfy and they're the first store-bought mask that I've tried that don't actually fog up my glasses without a wire as long as I place my glasses over the top edge. The more gauzy/lofty cotton that drapes easily over the nose seems to make this possible. They are probably not the most protective, but they look pretty good (I don't see a ton of pinpoints of light when I look through them) and are very easy to breathe through and would be great for vaccinated individuals who need/want to wear a mask. More expensive at $10 for a 2-pack, but the 25% Memorial Day discount will apply. Ear elastics NOT adjustable but remedied easily if you buy the silicone cord locks on Amazon. Sizing is much better for women with small/medium faces and youths. They'd be too small for a lot of men.

Sharing for anyone wanting to have a little stash of masks while they are cheap!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thank you for posting. I picked up a few sets of the Harry Potter sets we didn’t have already and a few packs of the clearance packs to keep in our cars. I didn’t love the long straps but hadn’t realized I could just cut them to make ear loops! Rakuten is 4%.

Thank you both! Just order 2 masks for VB and went through Rakuten for 4% back.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Wow thanks! I got the two packs with nose wires - I got some last time and they work out well. I also got some single ones with nose wires. What a deal!
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Thank you! Their fitted masks are my favorite kind because they go high enough to fit under my glasses without fogging. I just ordered 3 more for $4.45 with free shipping!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Can someone post a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Can someone post a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The extra sale ended yesterday but free shipping still applies.

https://verabradley.com/collections/cotton-face-masks