Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    klwa is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got DS a pair of Fair Harbor and he's said they're much more comfortable that the others he's got. I might look into the Kohls ones if they're similar!
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We're Costco people here. My kids have zero opinions about the comfort and just wear whichever suit from Costco is in the warehouse and has colors they like, lol.

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks, everyone. Going to check out Fair Harbor since so many of you like those. I'm not a Costco member so that's out for me. Will check Nordstrom Rack too!

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I usually find trunks my DS1 likes at Old Navy.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Was shipping slow, a lot of the comments on Facebook say they waited weeks. DS is 150lbs ans wears a men's med or large athletic short, any idea on size? I may treat DS with a a pair.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Is this question for the Fair Harbor ones? If so, the shipping was really fast--got them within 4-5 days after ordering. DS1 is 14 years old and I ordered the size S men's. He wears them with the drawstring pulled tight but they are pretty big on him. I think the M might work for your DS but they say on their website what the model's height and weight is and what size he is wearing so that might help. They have a coupon also and free shipping if you spend a certain amount.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We bought our Fair Harbor on Nordstrom. Free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yes I was asking about the Fair Harbor shipping, lots of comments on Facebook said they waited 2-3 weeks. I am only buying one pair so the coupons don't apply, but I'll look at Nordstrom, I have seen them on Mercari but they go quickly.

Didn't see any non mesh liners at Kohls and he hates them, insists in wearing his cotton boxer briefs which take forever to dry.

If you don't have Costco, like I don't I have a friend order for me.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Yes I was asking about the Fair Harbor shipping, lots of comments on Facebook said they waited 2-3 weeks. I am only buying one pair so the coupons don't apply, but I'll look at Nordstrom, I have seen them on Mercari but they go quickly.

Didn't see any non mesh liners at Kohls and he hates them, insists in wearing his cotton boxer briefs which take forever to dry.

If you don't have Costco, like I don't I have a friend order for me.

If you sign up for text alerts, you should get a coupon that will work for any amount. The free shipping will only apply if you order $75 though.

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just ordered from the Fair Harbor site, with RELAX20 code, it came to 62.50, cheaper than Nordstrom who has free shipping by 10.00, got him plain black but will see if he likes them maybe I can get him to try some of the patterns.

Have also set alerts on Mercari as some of them are selling for 40 on there. Thanks ladies!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

For fellow Costco shoppers, the new speedo suits have a liner like the Fair Harbor ones. $16.99.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast