Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DS2 is at sleepaway camp and ended up taking all his Fair Harbor trunks and their new One Shorts with him so he wouldn't have to pack separate shorts, swim trunks, and underwear. They are multipurpose so he can wear them whether he's in the water or not.

I ended up buying DS1 a pair of their swim trunks to take with him to college and he just wore them for the first time today. He LOVED them and said the liner is even more comfortable than regular underwear. When I told him about their One Shorts he asked for several pairs. They also make pants now and I bought him a pair of those too.

If anyone is a first time customer you can use my link to get $20 off: http://fbuy.me/r5Hwq

And don't forget to go through Mr. Rebates to get 2% cash back as well!
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    DS2 is at sleepaway camp and ended up taking all his Fair Harbor trunks and their new One Shorts with him so he wouldn't have to pack separate shorts, swim trunks, and underwear. They are multipurpose so he can wear them whether he's in the water or not.

I ended up buying DS1 a pair of their swim trunks to take with him to college and he just wore them for the first time today. He LOVED them and said the liner is even more comfortable than regular underwear. When I told him about their One Shorts he asked for several pairs. They also make pants now and I bought him a pair of those too.

If anyone is a first time customer you can use my link to get $20 off: http://fbuy.me/r5Hwq

And don't forget to go through Mr. Rebates to get 2% cash back as well!
    My “Nike mesh shorts only” boys live these too and the One Shorts can be dressed up pretty nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5