Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Congratulations!! This is so incredibly inspiring!! COVID aside, I've had a particularly tough 18 months that has really wreaked havoc on my health. Like others, I am the heaviest weight of my life. I feel sooo unhealthy. I am currently trying WFPBNO, which I really like, but it is tough when I am constantly getting grump from my kids. Oh well...

Thank you sooo much for the walking inspiration. I sooo needed that! If anyone wants to be an AppleWatch buddy with me, please try to PM me. I'd love the accountability for rings.

I have 2 separate flights/trips coming up. I am worried about fitting into the seats. Although I highly doubt that I'll lose enough to make a difference in regards to the seats, at this point, I'd love to be heading right direction. Every now and then, I look up my marathon journey thread from 2006 and that has inspired me. I think I need to head over there again.

Thank you so much for starting this thread. I so hope that others respond with their encouraging experiences. Soooo proud of you, your perseverance, and consistency!!
    Last edited by SASM; 06-10-2021 at 07:42 PM.
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Wow, congratulations to you! You must be so proud of yourself. And what an amazing example to your kids and others who watched you during your weight-loss journey. Now you get the fun of shopping for a new, better-fitting wardrobe. Enjoy!
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

So inspiring! Your dedication is very admirable.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

ged is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I am so encouraged by this and you should be so proud of yourself! I have been feeling particularly blah these past few months after a shoulder injury paused all my activities in Feb. And tbh, when my cholesterol tests showed that my months of exercising wasn't really helping. I'm kinda an all or nothing person, so if I don't see results, I lose motivation.

I've been considering an Apple Watch or Peleton, but not sure it will be worth the $. I like biking, but don't love spinning.

If you all start a fitness group, count me in!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3