Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

DS (13) was absolutely fine after the first dose. The day after the second dose he woke up with a 101 fever and said he felt like he was hit by a bus. He spent the entire day pretty sick and sleeping on and off. The next day he woke up feeling fine except for a sore arm.

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

dd1 (15) spent at least 3 days complaining about her arm after dose 1. She got dose 2 on TH at 2pm. She said she felt dizzy immediately after the shot and went to bed afterwards (with her book). The next day she went to school but complained of a headache, body aches, and pain in her arm. She took ibuprofen, went to bed to read after she got home and only resurfaced after I refused to bring her dinner in bed. She's fine today, though I'm sure if I asked her arm would be falling off given her drama queen status.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD (14) had no symptoms other than mildly sore arm after dose 1, then woke up with fever/not feeling great the morning after dose 2. She stayed home from school that day and seemed much better by the end of the day. The following day she was back to herself.

Too bad this thread isn't a poll... I'd be interested to tally the responses!
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4