Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Hanna sold women's unders for a bit! If you search their site they don't come up but if you Google they do. Maybe they'll come back?

My DS1 is 17 and still refuses to wear anything besides the Hanna boxer briefs! I've posted on here and bought him so many different brands and he hates them all, so he keeps squeezing into the Hanna XL even though he's like 5'11 and 180lbs!

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Fruit of the Loom from Target/Walmart/Amazon etc
    K

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Hanna sold women's unders for a bit! If you search their site they don't come up but if you Google they do. Maybe they'll come back?

My DS1 is 17 and still refuses to wear anything besides the Hanna boxer briefs! I've posted on here and bought him so many different brands and he hates them all, so he keeps squeezing into the Hanna XL even though he's like 5'11 and 180lbs!

My DS2 adores the Hanna boxer briefs! He’s only in a size small so we have a way to go. DS1 loved the M & S undies but it’s hard to tell fabric content online so we made the switch to UA boxer briefs.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post

This is reassuring, as just before the pandemic, I bought some XL boxer briefs for my 13,5 DS and I found the “try these on” pair shoved behind a dresser in the floor refinishing moving event this week.

They felt amazing, but he said they were way too big I asked DD if she would try them and she looked at me like I had 2 heads. Maybe I’ll hold onto the 2 boxes and hope my guys will enjoy them. They’re still under 100lbs...so so skinny

Thanks for all the recs! I’ll try to grab some of these and let her try them.

Still thankful for the BBB Rec of soma vanishing edge for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2