Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alaska cruise?

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We did Disney Alaska and loved it. That was when my kids were all under 10. I kind of need what Disney offers to get through a cruise myself. But I hate cruises and Alaska is really the only cruise I think is worth it.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    We did Disney Alaska and loved it. That was when my kids were all under 10. I kind of need what Disney offers to get through a cruise myself. But I hate cruises and Alaska is really the only cruise I think is worth it.
    I've never been on a cruise and am not sure I'd love it. But thanks to this thread, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to see Alaska this way. What did you like about the Disney cruise that something like Princess doesn't offer?

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DH and I cruised to Alaska on Princess for our honeymoon. We had a great time but it was 20+ years ago. The only thing weird was that we felt like the youngest people on board by a lot. At least at that time it was a very geriatric crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    DH and I cruised to Alaska on Princess for our honeymoon. We had a great time but it was 20+ years ago. The only thing weird was that we felt like the youngest people on board by a lot. At least at that time it was a very geriatric crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are more families now. My my boys loved the kids club. My youngest asked to stay there all day instead of touring the ports
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2