Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks everyone lots of ideas to try! I was curious about the premier protein as it seems very similar to atkins. I don't love the extra packaging but it works well for handing to DS to take to camp, etc.

Fauve01 we do make smoothies on the weekends etc when we have time but I had never thought to add oatmeal, I want to try that!
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Re- oatmeal, we started adding two tablespoons (per person) of rolled oats about a month ago and we barely taste it. I do feel like I feel fuller longer. Let it sit for a couple of minutes after you add it to let it soften before blending.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My DS1 does a smoothie daily that contains oats as well as peanut butter (for protein). He had been using protein powders but he sometimes gets weird issues from some non-food proteins so he switched to peanut butter. He'll occasionally substitute with my Icelandic yogurt because it's high protein and low sugar, if we're out of PB. He occasionally also drinks premier protein chocolate flavor after or between rigorous workouts/ athletics.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2