Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Another fan of High Noon. Great flavors and less “taste a bit like the can” than many of the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I enjoy Truly. I also like hard cider. Both are GF btw so always byob to parties with mostly beer.

Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just discovered Simpler Wines at TJ’s. They are small cans of sparkling wine in 4 flavors - white, peach, mango, and rosé. So far I’ve tried the white and peach - I like them both. Very refreshing and summery.

If your Target sells wine, their Wine Cubes are yummy! They have individual serving sizes as well.

I know you are asking for alcoholic BUT another alternative, if you want something non-alcoholic but with an alcoholic feel, I really like Lagunitas Hoppy Refreshers. I’ve found them in the water aisle at Whole Foods - DH doesn’t like them but I think they hit the spot when I want an little something hoppy without alcohol. Along the same lines are HopTea, which is at WFs in the snack/drink aisle. There are three flavors - black, green, and chamomile (no caffeine).
    Last edited by SASM; 06-14-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Radlers.

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My current beach favorite is Truly teas. Omg lol. If you like flavored ice tea they are the bomb. Maybe the lemon is my favorite but it could be the others I’ll have to go through another box and let you know
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Where do you find the shooters? I recently discovered Pink Whitney. I love mixing it with the pink sparkling lemonade from Aldi's.
    I just did a Google search for “pink Whitney shooters Ohio” and got this search result from Ohio Liquor….not sure if any are near where you are at.

https://www.ohlq.com/product/6765

Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If they like wine, I don't think there is any risk to sharing a bottle, wine in can doesn't taste that great IMO. But there are so many fun cocktails/spritzers/seltzers etc. The Truly fruit punches and Truly Lemonade are too sweet for most people.

I agree the Pink Whitney needs to mixed to water it down, it's made by hockey players who can seriously drink. I mix with plain soda as it's already very sweet.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Alcoholic Drinks in Individual Cans/Bottles- Recommendations Please!

Duplicate
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Cutwater Spirits are hands down the best I’ve had. I think it’s because they have quality liquor like real vodka, whiskey, etc. as opposed to whatever malt liquor the white Claws and Trulys have. The vodka sodas Cutwater has are all very good. Their vodka mules are also good but do have real ginger beer which means extra calories. And in the whole Truly category, the best one I’ve had was surprisingly the Budweiser ones. I think it was the Blackberry (or some other berry) that was pretty tasty.

Definitely agree with Cutwater Spirits- the vodka mule is great, I've also liked the rum & coke. Seems like they have a pretty wide selection to meet a variety of tastes:
    https://cutwaterspirits.com/canned-cocktails/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast