Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MaiseyDog View Post
    Per the hydroflask website, all Hydro Flask powder coated bottles are dishwasher safe. Also yeti water bottles are dishwasher safe.
    Hmmm, I’ll have to explore the Hydroflask website to see which is which, although I seem to remember the labels that came with mine saying "hand wash only." This is why my family was able to convince me to switch to Yeti (when I’ve got REI xx%-off coupons!).

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

I never use the dry feature on my dishwasher. I think that makes a huge difference in the longevity of my water bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    I put all my Contigo cups hot or cold through the dishwasher without problems. DGS uses the Hydroflask knock offs (Thermoflask) from Costco and really likes them.
    Same. Both boys and I have been using Contigo stainless bottles for years and we regularly put them in the dishwasher.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We got the camelbacks when the kids started drinking more than the 12 oz yeti. I’ve put in the dishwasher without issue, but I pretty much put everything that isn’t nonstick or wood in the dishwasher and if it gets ruined I buy something else

CamelBak Chute Mag Vacuum... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0767LGW85...p_mob_ap_share

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

OP here. Sorry it took so long to get back, we are RV traveling and internet is a crapshoot!

I'm just shocked at the difference in prices! But it looks like there are some good choices in many price points... I will look into the recommended items. Thank you do much for your help, everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2