Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I’d wait until they recover. There is no downside I’m aware of to delaying the 2nd shot by a few days or weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

trentsmom is online now Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just saw this tweet about the Delta variant: https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...ion-61721.html It can look like a bad cold in younger people.
    DS1 11/03
    DS2 5/09

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Late to this but yes, I would wait and also get tested. If they're feeling sick, better to stay home and reduce the risk of spreading whatever virus they may have. I kind of hope covid helps all of us realize that if you're feeling unwell, stay home! Stay home from school, stay home from work...I REALLY hope employers get this...they need to make sure employees CAN stay home when unwell or when needing to care for a sick child!

Hope your kiddos are feeling better very soon! Waiting won't hurt (and actually may end up being beneficial in terms of risk of adverse effects!).

FWIW, we were in this very situation. All three of mine got what sounds like the same bad head cold a few weeks ago. My middle one was scheduled for her 2nd shot in the midst of it and we cancelled it. A week later her symptoms had passed and she got the shot. Fortunately, she did really well with the shot (sore arm and a bit of fatigue).
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2