Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DH does sports stuff (because he used to coach and I'm just not into sports the way he is) but everything else pretty much falls on me. I spent many many hours investigating a special camp for DS2, hours on the phone with them, hours on the phone with our insurance company to see what they'd reimburse, and then filled out all the forms for it. All while working full time and keeping the kids in remote school and alive. I laid out a calendar showing the 5 days per week X 4 weeks against DS1's calendar (since he drives) so we could figure out who will drop off and pick up each day. I have put it in front of DH no less than 3 times asking him to please determine when he can commit to transporting DS2. I've already committed myself to half of the trips, despite the fact that I have very little flexibility in my work schedule and so will most likely have to use quite a bit of PTO to accommodate. I still have no answer from DH on when he will drive. I have to clear my schedule with my boss, and camp starts MONDAY.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default do ANY dads register kids for camp or fill out endless camp forms

There is hope - DS is a rising junior. We all got an email to complete a Google form for the school bus. Neither DH or I had done it yet as needed DS’s student ID number. I went to do it and asked DS for his ID# to be told DS filled it out himself and put my contact details.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by niccig; 06-25-2021 at 04:13 PM.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    There is hope - DS is a rising junior. We all got an email to complete a Google form for the school bus. Neither DH or I had done it yet as needed DS’s student ID number. I went to do it and asked DS for his ID# to be told DS filled it out himself and put my contact details.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    My DS just finished 6th grade. They had a virtual open house the first week elem returned to campus. I was drowning with the double work load and schedule change. Without my knowledge, my DS took it upon himself to fill out a google form for each of his 6 classes, pretending to be me. He is a straight A student, and the forms asked about things in his portfolio, missing assignments, etc. He was so proud of himself for doing all of it for me, that I didn’t have the heart to tell him that we should have done it together. I did go through and look at his portfolio later that weekend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3