Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If there's one near you, I got fitted at the outlet store, and they were great. Playtex, Hanes, Bali, nothing too expensive, but it might be a good place to start. They were great on both the fitting part, and what would work best for my (admittedly odd) body shape. I got fitted there for maternity bras, and then again when I was done nursing for new ones. Wonderful all the way thorugh.

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks! I think a mall trip is in order to check out Aerie. We went to Kohl’s today and 32A seems to be kinda sorta ok. They still don’t have fitting rooms open. So one bra with some padding to give a little lift fits pretty good. The other with less padding has some gaps with the cups. But at least we have a starting point.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by icunurse View Post
    Thanks! I think a mall trip is in order to check out Aerie. We went to Kohl’s today and 32A seems to be kinda sorta ok. They still don’t have fitting rooms open. So one bra with some padding to give a little lift fits pretty good. The other with less padding has some gaps with the cups. But at least we have a starting point.
    I noticed that at our Kohls the fitting rooms are open that are in the middle of the womens dept (so not in Jr or lingerie), this is IL. I didn't realize it until I happened to walk by the ones (they didn't have a sign in Jrs stating the other ones were open). If you have a Justice still open, their bras in that size were awesome for DD at that age and size.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by icunurse View Post
    I have also ordered Dd1’s Cloud Nine bras from Amazon as well.
    https://m.kohls.com/product/prd-1682...269-womens.jsp

Also look at Kohl’s So line (this is their juniors line) and their bras are very petite looking and you will have some wired options there with maybe a little lift as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    I noticed that at our Kohls the fitting rooms are open that are in the middle of the womens dept (so not in Jr or lingerie), this is IL. I didn't realize it until I happened to walk by the ones (they didn't have a sign in Jrs stating the other ones were open). If you have a Justice still open, their bras in that size were awesome for DD at that age and size.
    In early June I found this to be true at our Kohls here in SoCal there were two dressing rooms open; one for men’s, and one for women’s.

Also yes if you have a Justice you might want to look there as well but for Dd1 she wore those when she was 11. Their band sizes ran really small and she wore a 32 there iirc. I completely forgot about buying beginner bras from Justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

https://www.thelittlebracompany.com/ has a 28 inch band size. Their bras are pricier.

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

There are actually some Cat and Jack ones you wouldn’t guess are C&J like this one in a 30A
    https://www.target.com/p/girls-39-se...a/-/A-51022212 and DD has these https://www.target.com/p/girls-seaml...m/-/A-51076865. Another 30A worth trying: https://www.target.com/p/girls-39-se...a/-/A-51022218

Hth!
    K

MaiseyDog is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I also recommend Aerie. DD2 is 5'5 and 87 pounds and wears their 30A bras. We went one day and just let her try a bunch on because she absolutely refused to let anyone size her. It worked and we found several that she liked and that fit well.
    Margaret

DD1- 2/14/05
    DD2- 9/24/07

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I also agree with letting her try on a bunch as long as fitting rooms are open (if an Old navy is near by, and the fitting rooms at a store aren't open, go there).

I often find the best bras by trying on myself, I grab a few different sizes. I was not impressed when I was fitted at Nordstrom, I found ones that fit me best at Soma and other places.

At that age comfort is key but also not spending a fortune.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JElaineB View Post
    The +4 method is no longer used and gives inaccurate bra sizes. I would recommend reading r/ABraThatFits on Reddit and using their bra size calculator (https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php). There are many young women who post on the Reddit group who have band size 28 and smaller who will be able to steer you in the right direction.
    This is a fantastic size calculator! I've used it and when DD1 needed to transition to cup sizes I had her use it too. She's gotten bras at Aerie and Van Maur.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

For adult bras, I love the A Bra That Fits rating. For kids, I've found that the size chart on the bra itself matter more.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast