MSWR0319 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Turks and Caicos - Where to stay and what to do?

We'd like to go to T&C next year. I know lots of you have gone there, could you please share where you stayed? If you rented something, could you please give me the link? We have food allergies so would like a kitchen, but can probably make do if we don't have one. Also, what are must dos?

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Honestly, we stayed at Beaches bc I wanted to do exactly nothing but sit on the beach and have someone bring me stuff lol. I really needed a break when we went, and little did I know it would be the last big vacation we would take for a long time (everything shut down for covid 2 weeks after our return). To not have to think about cooking and to be all inclusive was indulgent and perfect for the vacation we needed. No one could ask me "what's for dinner?"!

Sorry that's probably not helpful but I will say it was absolutely gorgeous there.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

We stayed at the Windsong (just down the beach from Beaches). Significantly Cheaper than Beaches (costco package) and the snorkeling area was right there! We had breakfast included. There was a good Mexican restaurant just a short walk down the beach (opposite direction from Beaches).
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

We like to stay on Grace Bay. There is a little village area there with shops and restaurants. There is also a gourmet super market which is walking distance to many of the resorts. Our favorite resort is Seven Stars, but there are a lot of options there including the new ritz, nearly all of which are condo type accommodations with resort amenities. Take the boat trip to Iguana Island.