Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by klwa View Post
    However, in the "random Canadian shows on Netflix" category, Kim's Convenience is a fun one. I'm on the last season now, and it's not as strong as previous ones, but still enjoyable. Plus, it introduces you to the actor who's playing Shang-Chi in the "will come out sometime soon" Marvel movie.
    Yes! I found Kim's Convenience because Netflix suggested it to us and we are loving it!
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

So I finished Sex/Life the other night and I felt like episodes 5-8 were better written than 1-4, but still felt the bulk of episode 7 wasn’t necessary (although imho it could’ve been done differently and the same point would’ve gotten across). I am sure it is coming back for a second season as it has been in the top 5 for 3 weeks.

I also finished Netflix’s Zero Chill and it was okay, but not great. It could’ve been so much better.

I am also almost done with Netflix’s Spinning Out (January Jones, and David James Elliott are the most known members of the cast). January Jones plays an ex ice skater with bipolar disorder who is pushing her extremely talented ice skating daughters to have Olympic ice skating careers and one of the daughters is also bipolar and suffers from PTSD due to a fall that required surgery. It is sadly not getting a second season which does kind of suck because the show is just going to end and nothing will be resolved. It is definitely 18+ due to language, a bit of self harm (biting, no razor blades), and some sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post

I am also almost done with Netflix’s Spinning Out (January Jones, and David James Elliott are the most known members of the cast). January Jones plays an ex ice skater with bipolar disorder who is pushing her extremely talented ice skating daughters to have Olympic ice skating careers and one of the daughters is also bipolar and suffers from PTSD due to a fall that required surgery. It is sadly not getting a second season which does kind of suck because the show is just going to end and nothing will be resolved. It is definitely 18+ due to language, a bit of self harm (biting, no razor blades), and some sex.

I really enjoyed this show!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Harlots on Hulu. So good! Obviously, it's smutty (uh, 1870s London brothels), but great characters too. It's funny and sometimes sweet, often sad. Thought-provoking about how FEW options a woman of no means (and even those of means) had back in the day. The costumes are fantastic.

On Netflix my husband and I both really enjoyed Halt and Catch Fire, nerdy tech show circa mid-1980s.

eta - We've also been watching old X-files in the evening on Comet channel.
    Last edited by khm; 07-12-2021 at 10:05 PM.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Kdrama “Nevertheless” on Netflix.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Late to the game on Grace and Frankie and really loved it. Very funny.

Lucifer: on netflix. Crime show mixed with heaven/hell concepts. Not anything brilliantly written but the main character's sarcasm keeps me entertained. Has a similar vibe to Gotham (dark underbelly and darkish humor).
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh! Forgot about Miracle Workers. Third season showing now on TBS.

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    I really enjoyed this show!
    I think we like the same shows. Love Younger and liked Spinning Out.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I re-watched season one of Never Have I Ever so I could be ready for season 2. I forgot how much I liked this show.

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I re-watched season one of Never Have I Ever so I could be ready for season 2. I forgot how much I liked this show.
    I already binged season 2

I rewatched Ted Lasso waiting for the new season too.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast