Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51
  1. #41
    smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    5,258

    Default

    double post
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

  2. #42
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    45,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    I already binged season 2

    I rewatched Ted Lasso waiting for the new season too.
    Already did TL re-binge. Loved it just as much the 2nd time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

  3. #43
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    45,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    I already binged season 2

    I rewatched Ted Lasso waiting for the new season too.
    Already did TL re-binge. Loved it just as much the 2nd time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

  4. #44
    AnnieW625's Avatar
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    33,164

    Default Any new tv series that you are liking?

    I just started the Rookie on ABC (included with free Hulu). Two episodes in and I really like it.

    I watched the first episode of Younger….I am sure I have to give it some time before if I really decide I like it, but it just seems so far fetched….I want it to come out sooner than later that Liza is 40 years old. Her daughter is bound to show up and spoil things.

    I also started Sweet Magnolias and I am more interested in the teens lives more than the adults lives….I find the 3 main stars whiney….Dana Sue is the worst so far. I am two episodes in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 07-19-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 15
    DD L, 11
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

  5. #45
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I just started the Rookie on ABC (included with free Hulu). Two episodes in and I really like it.

    I watched the first episode of Younger….I am sure I have to give it some time before if I really decide I like it, but it just seems so far fetched….I want it to come out sooner than later that Liza is 40 years old. Her daughter is bound to show up and spoil things.

    I also started Sweet Magnolias and I am more interested in the teens lives more than the adults lives….I find the 3 main stars whiney….Dana Sue is the worst so far. I am two episodes in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It took me almost a full season to get into younger and then when I did, I got through all 7 seasons in a few days.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Unforgotten on Prime. Watching season 3. very well done show with historial crime. Also underground railroad on Prime. Harrowing.
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

  7. #47
    mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    I am into Manifest. It is not the type of show I would usually like so no idea why it has caught my attention.

    We loved Ted Lasso! DH who is VERY picky loved it as well. We watch with DS14… DD not interested but can’t wait for next season.

  8. #48
    NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post
    Unforgotten on Prime. Watching season 3. very well done show with historial crime. Also underground railroad on Prime. Harrowing.
    Season 4 of Unforgotten is available, at least to PBS Passport subscribers. Excellent!


    Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    I am into Manifest. It is not the type of show I would usually like so no idea why it has caught my attention.

    We loved Ted Lasso! DH who is VERY picky loved it as well. We watch with DS14… DD not interested but can’t wait for next season.
    We just finished season one of Manifest. The acting is not fantastic, but it's something that we can watch with the kids. The other kid-friendly show that we just finished was Anne with an E, based on Anne of Green Gables. DD3 (11) has read the book and loved the series. Once you get over how annoying Anne is, it's pretty good.

    We loved Ozark, and we need to watch the latest season of Bosch. I like Handmaid's Tale, but DH is not into that one so I"m at least a season behind. I think I might do a free trial in between semesters in August and binge watch to catch up.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    I am into Manifest. It is not the type of show I would usually like so no idea why it has caught my attention.

    We loved Ted Lasso! DH who is VERY picky loved it as well. We watch with DS14… DD not interested but can’t wait for next season.
    We just finished season one of Manifest. The acting is not fantastic, but it's something that we can watch with the kids. The other kid-friendly show that we just finished was Anne with an E, based on Anne of Green Gables. DD3 (11) has read the book and loved the series. Once you get over how annoying Anne is, it's pretty good.

    We loved Ozark, and we need to watch the latest season of Bosch. I like Handmaid's Tale, but DH is not into that one so I"m at least a season behind. I think I might do a free trial in between semesters in August and binge watch to catch up.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •