Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Peak design
    Shimoda
    Wndrd

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have an Osprey bag and it's nice and light, but also has great support and is well designed to keep it spaced off your back and keep you cool.

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Do you have REI near you? I like to go there and check out options on person. I got an REI brand backpack there years ago that I love.

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

I have a North Face Women's Borealis backpack that I love. Fits perfect, not too hot, awesome pockets and the sizes of the pockets are perfect as well.

Another vote for stopping into a local REI if you have one nearby. They have a large selection of packs, and the staff is usually awesome at suggestions.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I’m planning to go into REI. There is one close to me but Last time I went to look for something during Covid they didn’t have the usual stock. I’m also hoping to go to a store that carries the ospreys.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

REI Outlet is having a great sale on Osprey. https://www.rei.com/b/osprey/f/scd-deals

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Not the Cotapaxi. I love their brand...in theory. I haven't found their packs to be terribly user-friendly or comfortable.

I've been happiest with the REI daypacks. I have the Ruckpack 18 and Trail 40. Both are several years old, so I'm sure have been modified a bit. Less relevant, I also have an REI pack for backpacking. I've used all three very, very heavily and they have held up and carried great. The Ruckpack 18 is my everyday carry bag and my personal item for most travel. The Trail 40 is my daypack for hiking, carry-on when travelling, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracemom View Post
    REI Outlet is having a great sale on Osprey. https://www.rei.com/b/osprey/f/scd-deals
    Thanks! I ordered a couple to try.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by ahisma View Post
    Not the Cotapaxi. I love their brand...in theory. I haven't found their packs to be terribly user-friendly or comfortable.

I've been happiest with the REI daypacks. I have the Ruckpack 18 and Trail 40. Both are several years old, so I'm sure have been modified a bit. Less relevant, I also have an REI pack for backpacking. I've used all three very, very heavily and they have held up and carried great. The Ruckpack 18 is my everyday carry bag and my personal item for most travel. The Trail 40 is my daypack for hiking, carry-on when travelling, etc.
    Good to know!

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    Thanks! I ordered a couple to try.
    Me too!! Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2