Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    dhano923 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I was lactose intolerant for years, but it's gotten so bad that even 3 lactaid don't help. I'm pretty much off dairy now.

My picks:
    Violife cheese sliced mature cheddar for sandwiches
    Daiya shredded cheddar for burritos, etc. Note that this tends to have an oily texture to it after they changed the formula. It tastes good but I don't like the oil on my hands when I sprinkle it.
    Miyokos fresh mozzarella for salads and pizzas. It's very close to the real thing.
    Miyokos cultured butter for toast and cooking eggs
    Mom to:
    DS 10/03
    DD 11/05

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Violife is absolutely the best, hand's down. I could kiss whoever came up with VIOLIFE. Nothing else we have tried even comes close. Until we started getting that, I would just skip cheese 100% of the time.

Cado chocolate ice cream is INCREDIBLE. The whole family will eat it happily, it tastes like a Wendy's frosty. Our costco started carrying it a few weeks ago but I went the other day and it was gone so I'm really hoping it reappears. The other ice cream we love is SO DELICIOUS Cashew Milk salted caramel. Oh my word it is good.
    DD and DH are sensitive to dairy so I just got Trader Joe Chocolate non-dairy frozen dessert made with coconut milk. It was SO GOOD> we all loved it. Tasted just like regular ice cream to all of us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4