Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    Is my fitness pal an app?
    yes and a website.

a combination of my fitness pal and the info from half sized me-podcasts and youtube are free, and she has a community as well. I actually joined the half sized me community when I left noom after my 5 month subscription, their messages work really well together. A couple of books that fit in with half sized me are the diet fix and give yourself more. The community is $45 for 3 months. I just renewed today. With the community she has courses that aren't as easy to work through as noom (it's not an app!) but good content, of which a good bit is audio that you get a special player for and can listen to as you drive/clean etc. Her focus is really loosing weight with the idea of learning to maintain the loss for good. I'm down 49 lbs since aug with what I have learned between those 2 and tracking in MFP. I paid $150 for 5 months of noom and it was worth every penny to me! Best money I've ever spent honestly. It really fixed a lot of my thinking about food and gave me the tools to keep going without it.

https://www.halfsizeme.com/category/podcast/
    https://www.youtube.com/c/halfsizeme
    https://www.halfsizeme.com/
    Last edited by elephantmeg; 07-21-2021 at 06:51 AM.
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Ok guys, I did go to cancel and they offered me $19 for a month, so that's much easier of a commitment and I went ahead and did that.

I did use MyFitnessPal successfully years ago (I can't remember how long it's been now....) and found it helpful but for me but Noom seemed a lot more user friendly. Again, it's been years so who knows.

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I was also going to suggest canceling and see what they offer!

I've only been using My Fitness Pal and have lost one pound a week since I started (down 9 pounds now, and feel SO MUCH BETTER). I was also surprised that weight came off of problem areas, mainly my stomach! I'm definitely motivated to continue, and it's not hard at all to track calories. My goal is 10 pounds total but I might be motivated to go just a little more and lose 12-13 pounds and that would put me at my college weight! The bad...some of that weight came off my boobs too.
    How about your face? Did it come off there? My face is already way to skinny. I would totally trade some boob weight for some face weight.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    How about your face? Did it come off there? My face is already way to skinny. I would totally trade some boob weight for some face weight.
    Hard to say because I have a skinny face to begin with too. I want to say that maybe my face was looking a little puffier with the weight gain, and I'm back down to my "normal skinny face". I definitely don't look skeletal or anything. I hope. I also wish I had a fit more fat on my cheeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2