Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Skulptek demin. I have two pairs, both were on sale. One is a lighter wash crop with a loose leg opening, and the other is off white. They have a magical stretchy panel on either side of the zipper that works wonders on the tummy and doesn't stretch out over the course of the day. I can't remember how cheap the light wash was, but the white ones were $50 a couple of months ago. They are super comfortable; I wore the white ones on the plane all day in June and was comfortable all day. For reference, I'm 5'3", 128 and wear a 4, although a 6 would probably fit as well. I'm hoping to get back to 123-125, so I bought the size 4.
    ETA link: https://athleta.gap.com/browse/produ...p-page-content
    Last edited by zukeypur; 07-23-2021 at 11:23 AM. Reason: link

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    Skulptek demin. I have two pairs, both were on sale. One is a lighter wash crop with a loose leg opening, and the other is off white. They have a magical stretchy panel on either side of the zipper that works wonders on the tummy and doesn't stretch out over the course of the day. I can't remember how cheap the light wash was, but the white ones were $50 a couple of months ago. They are super comfortable; I wore the white ones on the plane all day in June and was comfortable all day. For reference, I'm 5'3", 128 and wear a 4, although a 6 would probably fit as well. I'm hoping to get back to 123-125, so I bought the size 4.
    ETA link: https://athleta.gap.com/browse/produ...p-page-content
    The leg opening doesn't look loose at all on the website pic linked, would you say it's looser irl?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Most of the jeans I bought recently were straight leg and high rise from Loft. For some reason the high rise jeans run bigger than their already vanity sizing so I took a size smaller than my usual size there. I have a ton of skinny jeans already so I didn’t need any more of those. DD actually just bought her first pair of straight leg jeans. She thinks they are really comfortable. She is not a fan of mom jeans though and mostly wears skinny. She actually has a pair of the Athleta Skulptek jeans that I bought her at Marshall’s a while ago. I bought them for me but they were too big so she kept them.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    I love the Athleta jeans. I won't buy anything else from now on. I'm just waiting until those are on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I missed a great sale on those a few years back and kick myself for it. They were down to $50. I’m still tempted and some are on sale now.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last fall I found Athleta jeans at Marshalls for $6.99. I couldn't believe it!! That wasn't even a clearance price or anything - just $6.99!! They are light gray and cropped and super comfy. I always keep an eye out for Athleta stuff there now lol.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    Last fall I found Athleta jeans at Marshalls for $6.99. I couldn't believe it!! That wasn't even a clearance price or anything - just $6.99!! They are light gray and cropped and super comfy. I always keep an eye out for Athleta stuff there now lol.
    These are the same jeans I got that I gave to DD. They were marked down to $4 or $4.50. I bought one petite and one regular length. DD kept the regular length pair and I sold the petite pair. She’s petite but since they were cropped the regular length was better.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    The leg opening doesn't look loose at all on the website pic linked, would you say it's looser irl?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    No, the white ones are definitely skinny. The crops that I got are like the others on the website, not loose on the bottom.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    Are you kidding? What a steal!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3