Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Is Hulu Live my best option for streaming Olympics ?

It’s just not super straight forward when I google this. We don’t have any channels. But my SIL said Hulu Live looks like it will have a lot of coverage. Is that the best option?

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I believe they will have it on Peacock paid version, although I could be wrong. It's a little confusing, but check it out and see what you think. It's only $5 a month. We got it to watch some of the pre Olympic trials last month and plan on keeping it through the Olympics.

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Www.nbcolympics.com and the nbc sports app have a lot of coverage. I believe it’s free. During the broadcast there was a QR code you could scan and it brought up their website. There is also coverage on Peacock and prime time on NBC.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

You need a cable login for most of the nbcolympics.com stuff, but there is a lot of stuff streamed on the free version of the Peacock app. Are you in an area where you can get channels with an antenna? We don’t have cable, but get NBC and several other channels with an antenna.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We are using YouTube TV

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We ended up just turning on our YouTube TV subscription (we use it occasionally, but then turn it off for months at a time so we're only paying for it when we want it). It's definitely not cheap for a month ($60+) but I'm a huge Olympics fan and it was getting too frustrating trying to navigate through multiple apps that gave some, but not all, coverage, or only allowed for watching at certain times, etc. With YouTube TV we can just set all Olympics stuff to record.
    Lizi

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Saw this story this morning. Not sure the link will work for non apple users. Everything streaming on Peacock is free except for men’s basketball. The story also talks about the different programming and where to see it.
    https://apps.apple.com/us/story/id1572734829