People are awful!!!

We have a permitted driver who is driving to school this summer with me in the car. This morning she may have made a mistake and accidently cut someone off. I have a call into the driving school to figure out how to teach the situation to them correctly. The guy and passenger in the other car flipped out. As we were driving, the passenger was out of the car window to his waist screaming at us, they tailgated the whole way, and then flipped us off when they finally went by. DC was rattled and I am still shaking (this happened at 8am). We have a student driver sign on the car, it was obvious that I was trying to coach them through the situation. I am very sorry that we may have cut these guys off, it was 100% accidental. DC is LEARNING!!!

The fact that "junior drivers" cannot exceed the speed limit without HUGE consequences makes it hard to just go straight without making people angry (two cars passed us earlier in the trip when DC was going the speed limit). DC is SO nervous anyway. My hope is that DC keeps wanting to practice and eventually get their license, an incident like this could derail them EVER driving. Teaching a nervous child to drive is SO HARD!!!! Can everyone please just be PATIENT!!! Remember that the person you are screaming at could have a life story that could bring you to tears. This will also someday be your child, sibling, ect! BE KIND! ...please

I was talking to a friend that said to NOT have a "student driver" sticker, since it makes people want to get in their way????? (another question for the driving school)