Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I got the stainless 24oz for myself and stainless 32oz for 12 year old DS2. Unfortunately, DS2's only survived 3 days with him before breaking! At first the top part that flips open popped off (the springs came out of the little holes they fit in). I was able to get the springs back in place with a pair of tweezers, but the springs no longer sat perfectly flat and the pop open mechanism was a little finicky (not popping open all the way). Then the next day DS was walking into the house carrying the bottle by its handle and the handle ripped out of the holes. The rubber that the holes are in is kinda soft and now the holes are distorted and the handle can't be put back snugly as it will just rip right out again. Pretty disappointing as we've never had issues with our stainless Contigo bottles. My 24oz bottle seems fine so maybe it's just not hardy enough for tween/teen boys!

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Sheesh that is very disappointing and we are hard on our water bottles here. Did you try to return it or contact the company. I hope they take care of it or send you a new lid!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

essence, hope you contact the company and get the top replaced! We are digging the 24(25?) oz stainless ones and the plastic ones for school. If you got them at Sam's, take them back and swap for new ones.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3