Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Total longshot - looking for Old Navy Kids masks for autistic child

I have a friend who has an autistic son. He will only wear Old Navy Yellow Plain masks. I am wondering if anyone has some lying around that didn't work out for their family? Will pay shipping.Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 3.07.30 PM.jpg

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Only that one color? I have some Old Navy kid masks that I'd be happy to pass on but they are assorted colors.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have three of those that I don’t think my daughter wears because of the colors! She may have worn them a few times when Covid first started. They do not have adjustable straps (which she prefers but we can’t find now). Send me an address and I’ll mail them out so they get some use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    I have three of those that I don’t think my daughter wears because of the colors! She may have worn them a few times when Covid first started. They do not have adjustable straps (which she prefers but we can’t find now). Send me an address and I’ll mail them out so they get some use.

That's wonderful!

And as an aside, I only wear Old Navy masks. They took them out of the stores back in the spring, but when I last looked online, there were many options to choose from. I just looked now, and it's down to six choices for adults and one Disney version for kids. I guess I need to hope what I have holds out until we can put masks behind us for the most part.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I can totally feel your friends pain.

My daughter will also only wear the old navy masks and I've wanted to cry because I can't find them anywhere.

I don't have any to share, just comiseration.

I'm having my own struggles with my autistic DS as he will only wear the Hanes masks that the state of AZ gave away over a year ago and I can't find those either.

I've have so many others that we have tried to no avail.

Good luck!!!
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post

Thank you so much. I am messaging you.

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    Thank you so much. I am messaging you.
    Got it, I’ll try to mail them out tomorrow. Glad someone can use them!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    That's wonderful!

And as an aside, I only wear Old Navy masks. They took them out of the stores back in the spring, but when I last looked online, there were many options to choose from. I just looked now, and it's down to six choices for adults and one Disney version for kids. I guess I need to hope what I have holds out until we can put masks behind us for the most part.
    That is what we wear too. Luckily I’ve been able to find the adult ones for DD1 for school, but the kid ones with adjustable straps that DD2 likes have been out of stock since school started. I was able to grab a pack online thinking they were adjustable but they weren’t. She can wear them but says they aren’t as comfortable on her ears as the adjustable ones.

California is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

So glad ang79 has some! What a wonderful coincidence. Our school health tech and I searched through our backup bin of new cloth masks for students who forget/lose/break theirs, but didn't have any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by California View Post
    So glad ang79 has some! What a wonderful coincidence. Our school health tech and I searched through our backup bin of new cloth masks for students who forget/lose/break theirs, but didn't have any luck.
    That was so kind. Thank you for trying.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast