Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    ETA: I found that Aaron Collins sources through them for his testing so they should be fine.
    Thank you for posting this. I ordered some kids Bluna Facefits for DD to wear at school after BeHealthy was out of stock and it's good to know the should be good. She actually likes the Bluna mask.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just wanted to chime in and say that DS2 (who has a small face and is super picky!) loved the Dr. Puri masks. All four of my kids are now happily wearing masks recommended right here on the BBB to school. Thanks all!

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just wanted to chime in and say that DS2 (who has a small face and is super picky!) loved the Dr. Puri masks. All four of my kids are now happily wearing masks recommended right here on the BBB to school. Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    My youngest two are wearing the disposable Costco masks every day so thanks for your rec awhile ago. My youngest I have the plastic ear loop pieces on to fit a bit smaller. I am only going to ask them to mask until they are vaccinated (my kindergartner is literally the only one in his class that wears a mask at all...) and then it's up to them, although I wouldn't be surprised if they still chose to wear them. I actually have to remind him to take his mask off once we are in the car/home at the end of the day so he definitely doesn't mind it.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9