Thread: True & Co Bras?

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default True & Co Bras?

I might keep a True & Co bra from my Trunk Club....just wondered how they hold up? It feels like a high price for something so basic. It's this one:

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/true-co-...ults&color=001

Also it seems they sent me the only one that wasn't a part of the anniversary sale which stinks but I do have credit.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Your link surprised me because I've bought similar bras by True& Co at Target, for a third the cost. But I don't know if they make different quality levels for the different vendors. The target ones are fine. Buy I've always been a difficult size (small band, large cup) and bought the target bralettes after reduction surgery. They're still fine when I don't need much support. My size was so difficult before that spending $60-$85 per bra was normal. Now I'm thrilled to find I can buy good bras under $60. All that said, I'd probably not keep a $58 bra that doesn't shape the cups.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

At that price I wouldn’t keep it. I would be annoyed they didn’t send the sale one if I ordered during the sale. I have the convertible strap one from last years anniversary sale. I haven’t worn it much because I am mostly wearing sports bras with tank tops since I wfh due to covid but feel like the bottom does roll up a bit when wearing it. It says hand wash but I wash it in the machine and hang dry. I haven’t washed it much since I haven’t worn it much but so far so good. I want to try the target version but I have been waiting for a sale since everything goes on sale at target and I haven’t looked at the right time. I don’t think Target has the convertible strap version.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Thanks guys! I decided to send it back but am looking out for a similar one for less. Does Target have them in store?

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My Target has them in store.

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    My Target has them in store.

Thanks, I found ONE true & co bra in my whole Target! It fits me great, hopefully holds up to washing.