Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Does PB Teen ever have coupon codes?

The Biscuit needs a new backpack (he has completely outgrown the PBK MacKenzie we bought him for kindy). $80 for a backpack seems high, so any coupon codes would be appreciated!

TIA!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

The quality isn’t great for PB backpacks. Try LL Bean or one of the brands recommended on other backpack threads (Under Armour, maybe?...some sporty brand gets a lot of love). Jansport makes a good bag and you can pick those up at a good price at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    The quality isn’t great for PB backpacks. Try LL Bean or one of the brands recommended on other backpack threads (Under Armour, maybe?...some sporty brand gets a lot of love). Jansport makes a good bag and you can pick those up at a good price at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s.

Agree! DS1 has owned 2 PB backpacks. One lasted a week and the other a months! Both times where the straps attached to the body started fraying.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post

That's interesting. DD has been carrying a PB backpack for the last few years. It's held up well. She is asking for a new one this year but I can't find a good reason to replace it right now, especially at $80. In the past I seem to remember discount codes but I haven't seen anything this year. She doesn't seem to treat it any nicer than the boys treat their UA and Adidas backpacks but who knows. I do recommend both UA and Adidas too. My boys have been carrying the same ones for years.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

We have several PB Kids backpacks that are still going strong after a two years. Maybe the Teen line is different?

I used to see coupon codes for PB Kids often. Of course, now that I am replacing bedding, I can't seem to find one. Does anyone have a PB Kids coupon code?

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Does PB Teen ever have coupon codes?

Dd2 has had three LLB backpacks total. One still technically works but the dog chewed the bottom straps and it wasn’t replaceable by LLBean due to warranty changes (a few years back) and then she has another one (since 2019) that works fine but she decided she wanted to use DD1’s old roller backpack from 2015 that is still in excellent shape.

Dd1 likes Jansport. The warranty is great as well. They fixed a broken zipper and all it cost was $15 in UPS shipping (which stinks but you couldn’t buy a new backpack for $15 especially one that was discontinued).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 08-30-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)