Thread: Deals on Keens?

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Deals on Keens?

DS needs a new pair of sandals. He’s been wearing Keens for years and just moved into men’s sizes giving me a bit of sticker shock! His feet are picky and his feet hurt in other shoes so I’m hesitant to try another brand. Hoping someone knows of where to get the best deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

I hear you on the sticker shock when boys hit mens' sizes. Ouch! If you are an REI co-op member, you can get 20% of during their member sales. Check their sales section either way to see if there are any listed. Another option is Dicks sporting goods. I've seen several local sports leagues joining with DSG to offer 20% off right now. The coupons are widely available on the league websites so maybe check there for a coupon. Backcountry has a 15% off deal for first time customers. Check 6pm.com for other their prices. Hopefully you will find a good deal somewhere!
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Sierra (formerly STP) usually has a decent selection of Keens. And yes, the transition from kids' shoes to adult shoes comes with a definite sticker shock! I still remember the first good adult-sized winter boots I bought DGD1

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

For things like this I stalk Amazon warehouse. There is no rhyme or reason to when things show up and how they price them. I personally live in teva tirras ($80 retail) and have gotten them as low as $15, although generally they appear closer to $40. I just check as often as I think of it. Obviously this works better if you have time on your side and aren’t picky about colors.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13