Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite jeans

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Default Favorite jeans

I am in need of some new jeans. What labels are your go to? I have a few pairs of Articles of Society skinny jeans from Nordstrom Rack that I have worn out. I bought them about 5 years ago, and they were the best, although pricey.

Are American Eagle jeans still good? AE and Gap were my go to in college. I am seeing more and more of boot cut and mini flare, and still skinny in style.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I like Kut from the Koltis jeans for every day wear. I have 7 For All and Paige jeans for when I want to dress up but they’re not as comfy as my Kut jeans.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I was also going to say Kut from the Kloth. My other recommendation is NYDJ, which I have been wearing for years and years. I got my most recent pair of Kut from the Kloth from Trunk Club. I asked them for Kut from the Kloth jeans that were discounted, and she sent the Donna Ab Fab frayed hem high waist skinny (or something like that) that were marked down to $57. I had a $50 credit so they were $7. If you want to sign up and get the free $50, let me know and I can send you the link. Just be very specific in your requests and they do great at fulfilling. I even send photos directly from Nordstrom's website and they are good about sending exact items.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

All my jeans are Wit& Wisdom or Kut from the Kloth. I've had the W&W ones a little longer but I like the feel/fit of the KftK ones a little better. I bought them all when I was able to catch them on sale at Nordstrom. They are all very good quality and under $100.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Here is my post from the skinny jeans post from a few months ago. It covers pretty much my favorite jeans.

Mom jeans do absolutely nothing for my figure; never have….Not Your Daughters Jeans are the most god awful fit for me….multiple styles. I can wear plenty of medium or high rise jeans though from Old Navy, Democracy, Pistola, Kut from the Kloth and Studio Blue from Stitch Fix. I can also wear American Eagles Super High Rise Curvy Jeggings (these are traditional jeans with pockets…..I hate jeans without pockets) and they are hole and rip free but they pill instantly and they don’t last more than 6 months before they end up with thin material in the thighs. I am also not a fan of jeans with rips or ripped hems.

I have a mix of bootcut and skinny jeans still. I wear a lot of flat sandals (Birkenstock Arizona, and Dansko Rebekah) low wedges, and ballet flats (Tieks, Kenneth Cole, and Rothy’s) so I still prefer the look of skinny jeans. I wear boot cuts with wedge sandals and boots or athletic shoes.

For work I think you can get away with both.

Here are some of the jeans that I currently have:
    https://democracyclothing.com/collec...32305452843057

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=449994

https://www.ae.com/us/en/p/women/jeg...enu=cat4840004

I would also look at Lucky Brand, Eddie Bauer (Curvy), Madewell, JCrew, and or pretty much any designer brand you can find at Nordstrom or the like. I have bought jeans from most of those brands except Madewell, but haven’t bought any recently (or jeans in general since Covid started).

One thing to consider is how much stretch you like in your jeans. I hate too much stretch so I tend to favor brands that are no more than 5-10% max stretch; I find anything pills too much and or causes the jeans to be mishapen as the day goes on (and I always wear a belt with my jeans). I also need a minimum of a 32” length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I like my Wit and Wisdom ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Paige are my nicer jeans.

But these are oh so comfy. And they look nice if nothing is tucked in https://liverpooljeans.com/collections/women-pull-on
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Inspired here so I bought 2 pairs of Kut jeans now.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    Paige are my nicer jeans.

But these are oh so comfy. And they look nice if nothing is tucked in https://liverpooljeans.com/collections/women-pull-on
    I just realized I need my readers when I’m reading the boards. I opened your link and saw $598 instead of $98. Whoops….

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I still love my American Eagle jeans the best, I like the fit, how soft they are, they last forever. I have some skinny and their "kick boot cut" which isn't as wide as regular boot cut. I have found them at Platos closet too but their sale price is decent as well. I didn't like how the Kut fit, but I'm really short and the AE ones come in short length which is perfect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast