WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Discount on UA Brawler pants?

I found something at Kohl’s that works for tall skinny almost 14yo DS, but at $45 each…I come running to BBB for help! The FB marketplace under armour Youth XL are now too short, and men’s are costly.

Where have you found a discount on these long skinny tapered pants? Is there something else not too wide/bulky in the butt/legs in small men’s sizes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WatchingThemGrow; 09-14-2021 at 09:47 AM.

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We've had great luck with adidas track pants at Kohl's, boys sizes. Great for my skinny and tall boys. Can get them on sale for around $30 per pair. Especially good if you can earn Kohl's cash, then use that on future order.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We are in the same place with my almost 13yo. He's 5'8" and super skinny. We just bought him these:https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/p/...rumbLast=Pants. I bought them when UA was having a sale and got them for around $30 I think. They fit DS very well. We also found that adidas training pants fit him well, and I also buy from them when they are having their sales. I usually buy from Nike, UA, and Adidas when they have their sales. Adidas was just 33% off not long ago, and UA was 25% at some point not long ago.

I've bought both UA and Adidas pants on Amazon. Maybe I've lucked out but everything I've gotten appears to be the real deal. I third Adidas training pants. My 11-year-old is just over 5' but is only 86 pounds. His waist is still a 10-12, but his legs are not. lol I was pulling my hair out until he tried on Adidas training pants about three weeks ago. The medium fit him great. Still room at the waist and plenty long. Depending on your DS' height, maybe an XL boys is worth trying?

I originally paid $35 a piece for two pairs of these, but found them cheaper on Amazon. If you have Prime, they are running around $23 today.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087C8DY16...ils&th=1&psc=1

I made sure they fit the same and seemed legit, and then returned the others to the store.

ETA: I meant to add — DS also has UA brawler pants. We’re still making those work for now, but for comparison, they are a tad shorter than the Adidas.
    Last edited by carolinacool; 09-14-2021 at 11:54 AM.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Fair warning for these tall slender guys - buy them a suit the summer before high school. Trying to find one in the fall is near impossible.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Go to TJ Maxx, similar styles for 14.99, was also at Burlington Coat Factory and Ross and found some, often have Adidas, UA and RBX, which are pretty decent. Also found some nice "performance pants" there.