Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Revaree - perimenopause and painful sex

Since I started peri menopause, sex is very painful so I basically avoid it. I really don’t want to take hormones so I was looking into trying Revaree, which has hyaluronic acid and is supposed to help with dryness. Has anyone tried it?
    I have always had a bit of a problem with this, especially right before my period, but now it’s unbearable. Midcycle was always the best time for me, but now my period is so unpredictable and I feel there is no good time. Ugh.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I'm sorry. I have dealt with this since my wedding night, so that would be 18 years now. We also use lube but it's not just dryness for me. TMI, but I bleed as well sometimes. I think personally for me it's a combination of dry, sensitive skin, anatomical shape, hormones, stress and autoimmune disorder. When I was on steroids for something unrelated, I had nearly total relief. Taking Magnesium Glycinate has made the biggest difference for me, like night and day difference! I think just because it reduces inflammation.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Melanie, I sent you a pm
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis