Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    petesgirl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by firstbaby View Post
    The parents claim they haven’t seen him since Tuesday and they call the police yesterday (Friday) now wanting the police to help find him �� I try to keep an open mind but I have some pretty strong judgement of his parents
    Yes, I would have loved to be a fly in the wall when they met with the FBI last night. Is it normal in their family for people to just disappear for days at a time??

Now do they understand how worried and scared Gabby’s family has been feeling? So ironic of them to not be willing to help find her yet they call the FBI when their own child is gone.
    Last edited by petesgirl; 09-18-2021 at 11:34 AM.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    They have to realize how incriminating their behavior and their son's behavior looks. I mean, the story is starting to get a little far fetched for him to have nothing to do with her disappearance. If he did leave without his parent's knowledge, I'm guessing he's starting to crack and panic.
    No way he left without his parent’s knowledge. They didn’t notice he was gone for 3 days? It’s pretty obvious obstruction and attempt to give him a chance to run/hide.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by westwoodmom04 View Post
    No way he left without his parent’s knowledge. They didn’t notice he was gone for 3 days? It’s pretty obvious obstruction and attempt to give him a chance to run/hide.
    Oh I totally agree. I was just trying to give the what minute benefit of the doubt there may be. I have no doubt in my mind he did it and is now running. But I also have no evidence, so I was trying to be open minded.

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

He abandoned and/or killed her and now that he knows he will be caught hes on the run……his parents are scumbags though to enable him to do this
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Fox News is reporting a body was found in the area where they were searching for Gabby in the Grand Tetons. Over the past 24 hours, another couple came forward with footage on August 27th showing where the van was parked in the Grand Tetons on 8/27, and that was where police were searching.

o_mom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by westwoodmom04 View Post
    Yes, a bystander called in a report because he saw him hitting her. Then, the boyfriend refused to pull over police, which was when she hit him. Are
    The bodycam video said that the witness did not see him hit her, which is why they could not arrest or charge him.

Quote Originally Posted by mommy111 View Post
    He abandoned and/or killed her and now that he knows he will be caught hes on the run……his parents are scumbags though to enable him to do this
    I hope they can be charged with something. I won't be shocked if he ends up committing suicide which honestly wouldn't be the worst thing although crappy for her family.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

This whole thing is so super strange. I think the obvious thing on people's minds is that he killed her. But then why drive home in her van?? And then disappear several days later?

Did they make a suicide pact that he didn't follow through on? It's really bizarre.

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Suicide is what came to my mind too. It seems that both may be suffering/have suffered from some sort of mental illness. The whole thing is just so bizarre.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I think it was a crime of passion. He got mad and lost it. He drove home in the van because he didn’t want to leave it there and alert others. No real plan.
    K

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast