Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    petesgirl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by westwoodmom04 View Post
    The cops did such a bad job with that domestic violence call when the witness saw him hitting her. He is obviously gaslighting and calling her crazy (standard abuser behavior) and the cops bought it.

I can not imagine supporting my child remaining silent in this situation. Yes, it is his right, but it is not morally right.
    Are you talking about the DV call in Moab UT? I was trying to find out more info about that, but the article I read said that she was hitting him. And they both admitted to having mental health struggles and being off their medications.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
    Are you talking about the DV call in Moab UT? I was trying to find out more info about that, but the article I read said that she was hitting him. And they both admitted to having mental health struggles and being off their medications.
    I posted the link to the police body cam video Yes she hit him when he was driving they talk about other stuff. She was a mess
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Quote Originally Posted by JBaxter View Post
    I posted the link to the police body cam video Yes she hit him when he was driving they talk about other stuff. She was a mess
    Ok, yeah, that's crazy.
    Last edited by petesgirl; 09-16-2021 at 04:31 PM.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."

Yes, a bystander called in a report because he saw him hitting her. Then, the boyfriend refused to pull over police, which was when she hit him.

This whole story is so strange and disturbing. I don't see how the boyfriend isn't responsible for something here but it doesn't sound like she was without her own mess.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Yes, a bystander called in a report because he saw him hitting her. Then, the boyfriend refused to pull over police, which was when she hit him. Are

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by westwoodmom04 View Post
    Yes, a bystander called in a report because he saw him hitting her. Then, the boyfriend refused to pull over police, which was when she hit him. Are
    That’s not what the body cam showed. The people who called the police said they were fighting they determined she was the aggressor. I don’t know what happened after that but she admitted to hitting him both before and while they were driving
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JBaxter View Post
    That’s not what the body cam showed. The people who called the police said they were fighting they determined she was the aggressor. I don’t know what happened after that but she admitted to hitting him both before and while they were driving
    Yes, the reports and video show that she hit him. He did not hit her. He did put his hand on her face to push her away from him. The assumption by many when reading the story was that he hit her. I myself had to go back and check the names to make sure I was following it correctly. People see there was violence and assumed he was the aggressor but in this case it was her. I do still think he is guilty of something.

Sounds like they are searching an area in the Grand Tetons now that someone reported sighting the van in. The area was also saved in Gabby's The Dyrt account of possible campsites, so it's credible.

I just wish the BF would man up and tell the truth!!
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I guess they don't have enough evidence for the police to force him to sit down for an interview? So strange, sad and scary.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast