smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Does anyone have furniture from Joybird?

I'm curious about the quality.

We are redoing our loft area. Right now it's set up with desks and PCs that no one ever uses because they have school issued laptops. We were thinking of adding a sleeper sofa for sleepovers and a TV for gaming (and a PS5 if I can ever find one in stock for a normal price).

I want it to be fun and colorful and Joybird is exactly the style I'm going for.

So, quality?

I have boys, but my boys are not wild and destructive at all, but they'll put their feet up or plop down hard and I want them to feel comfortable doing so.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    I'm curious about the quality.

We are redoing our loft area. Right now it's set up with desks and PCs that no one ever uses because they have school issued laptops. We were thinking of adding a sleeper sofa for sleepovers and a TV for gaming (and a PS5 if I can ever find one in stock for a normal price).

I want it to be fun and colorful and Joybird is exactly the style I'm going for.

So, quality?

I have boys, but my boys are not wild and destructive at all, but they'll put their feet up or plop down hard and I want them to feel comfortable doing so.

I have heard bad things about quality and delivery lead time (pre-covid) so chose not to order from them. Maybe try article for similar styles?

Wire cutter gave them a good review when they first opened and then retracted it due to consumer complaints. https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/g...buying-a-sofa/ ( towards the bottom and also in comments).
    Last edited by westwoodmom04; 09-16-2021 at 10:15 AM.

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks...it was looking bad...which sucks because it's the right style. I have swatches coming from a few places.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

ncat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have been curious too and ordered swatches last fall which were "shipped" but never actually picked up by the carrier. Ended up with Bassett and have been happy so far.
    ncat
    mama to DD 12/04, DS1 11/08, and DS2 7/13