jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Anyone familiar with Bownet?

Thinking of getting one for my DS. Anyone have one? Thoughts? Which do you have? How do you like it? How has it held up? Thanks!

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We just got one - the bigmouth x model. We have only had it a few weeks but it seems much sturdier than our previous nets. It also doesn't tip as easily when my kids hit into it. It is super easy to set up and take down too.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Thinking of getting one for my DS. Anyone have one? Thoughts? Which do you have? How do you like it? How has it held up? Thanks!
    Don't know what model we have, but we have one (I think it's a bigmouth). It lives in the garage, along with the tee, for DS to hit into whenever he wants. We've had it several years now, and it's held up just fine. Bownet brand is the only way to go around here. Aside from use in the garage, we also take it for DS2 to practice throwdowns - the bownet sits at second base (he's a catcher), and we put it at home plate for DS1 to practice pitching into.
    If you play travel ball, often there will be Bownet reps at the tournament sites and you can get stuff at a discount.