Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just wanted to update! I got a response from the teacher with like 8 links to documents outlining the ins and outs of the program, the travel schedule, the audition schedule, the COVID policies, etc. The reason I didn't have access to that information before is because we're coming from out of district. All other prospective students would have received it at the beginning of 8th grade! No wonder I felt so out of the loop! I'm still wading through the details but overall I'm SO glad I asked. There's A LOT going on.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Just wanted to update! I got a response from the teacher with like 8 links to documents outlining the ins and outs of the program, the travel schedule, the audition schedule, the COVID policies, etc. The reason I didn't have access to that information before is because we're coming from out of district. All other prospective students would have received it at the beginning of 8th grade! No wonder I felt so out of the loop! I'm still wading through the details but overall I'm SO glad I asked. There's A LOT going on.
    Yeah! So glad you got the information you needed!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Ah! I’m glad you got it! They need to be more thoughtful on how they distribute stuff because you probably aren’t the only one!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post

Oh, I’m so glad you got the answers you needed! That must be a relief. I hope the program is rewarding fir your dc.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Great update! Glad you got everything you needed.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3