Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Favorite Casual Fall Shoes

Can we talk fall/winter shoes? I'm hoping you all have some suggestions for cute and functional casual shoes to wear mainly with jeans. Because I didn't go many places last year, I didn't buy clothes or shoes for myself and I feel horribly behind. My summer shoes aren't going to cut it much longer. For daily wear, I usually have on jeans or casual pants in the fall. What are you all wearing?
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Toms are still a go to. I have some cute Saucony and Sketcher sneakers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have Saludos sneakers, red Allbirds and red Rothys I wear until I transition to boots.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I wear sneakers with everything because my feet are weird. I love the idea of Rothys and Toms, but they simply don't run wide enough.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

For the last 18 months I've worn sneakers every day, even with dresses, so I can go for a walk on my lunch break (WAH since covid). I wore heels for the first time in 2 years last weekend and it was an adjustment! I think low booties (in taupe or cognac color) and rothys seem to be the most common fall shoes I've seen in the blogs I follow.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Sperry's are my go to. Either the sneaker style or a slip on style. Super comfortable and looks cute.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I have Saludos sneakers, red Allbirds and red Rothys I wear until I transition to boots.

How are Rothy's sizing? I only have one pair and while I wear them sometimes if I don't need to walk much, they are a touch too small.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

I just got a cute pair of Vejas and a new color of my favorite Sorel wedges for the fall. A few years ago I picked up a pair of Onitsuka Tigers that are super comfortable. Those, plus my patent Danskos, round out my comfy mom shoe line up.

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I really love my Allbirds tree toppers (a high top style). I have them in a dusty pink color

I also recently got a pair of Hey Dude sneakers and I have to say, they're great! The high top styles would be cute for fall!

I love my Rothys (I have Points and Loafers and Sneakers, and they have a bootie style too) but sizing is tricky. The general rule is for the sneakers/booties you go up a half size from your street size if your feet are wide, but this can vary by color. Points you have to go up 1.5-2 sizes from your street size - they will shrink a little over time so you want them to be "almost too big" when they are new. Loafers you go up 0.5-1 from your street size. To make it even harder, certain colors or patterns may run big/small. I would only recommend buying Rothy's from their website (be careful of spam sites!) so that you can endlessly exchange until you have the right size, which should almost always err on the side of "this feels like it could be too big/flop off my feet (but not actually flop off)". Too big is very easily fixed by adding an insole (and Allbirds and Hey Dude insoles are great!)

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Retro sneakers
    Clogs!!! They are everywhere this season.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast