Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Force of Nature Fall Discounts

It's been a little while since I talked about Force of Nature but it's still 100% my choice for a safe, healthy cleaner! (Allergy, Asthma, Autoimmune friendly!) Ingredients are SALT & Vinegar and once electrified with the device, they create hypochlorous acid which is safe and gentle yet still 100% effective as a disinfectant and cleaner (EPA approved to kill E Coli, Covid, etc!)

I have three PROMO codes for you. Thank you for shopping with my affiliate links!

FALLINLOVE20 - $20 off Starter Kits, plus free shipping

FALLINLOVE30 - 30% off Bundles, plus free shipping

Want to grab the biggest bundle with NEW reusable cloths?

YAYSUPERSAVER is good for $40 off + free shipping

I use this stuff for EVERYTHING: bathrooms, kitchens, pet stuff, makeup brushes, toothbrushes, counters, upholstery, linens, all over my car, rugs and carpets, you name it and I have cleaned it with FON!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    It's been a little while since I talked about Force of Nature but it's still 100% my choice for a safe, healthy cleaner! (Allergy, Asthma, Autoimmune friendly!) Ingredients are SALT & Vinegar and once electrified with the device, they create hypochlorous acid which is safe and gentle yet still 100% effective as a disinfectant and cleaner (EPA approved to kill E Coli, Covid, etc!)

I have three PROMO codes for you. Thank you for shopping with my affiliate links!

FALLINLOVE20 - $20 off Starter Kits, plus free shipping

FALLINLOVE30 - 30% off Bundles, plus free shipping

Want to grab the biggest bundle with NEW reusable cloths?

YAYSUPERSAVER is good for $40 off + free shipping

I use this stuff for EVERYTHING: bathrooms, kitchens, pet stuff, makeup brushes, toothbrushes, counters, upholstery, linens, all over my car, rugs and carpets, you name it and I have cleaned it with FON!
    I gifted a starter set to DH for Father's Day because he's my residential germaphobe. I can attest to how great it is.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    I gifted a starter set to DH for Father's Day because he's my residential germaphobe. I can attest to how great it is.
    I'm so glad you guys like it too!