Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Noon is so much better for most all teens! They are naturally inclined to stay up late and sleep in. Dh, ds1, and I would have done so much better if we didn’t have to wake up early! Noon is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Totally agree with this. DS1's high school didn't start till 8:30am which was much better than most schools, and during the pandemic when they were doing remote school they pushed the start time to 9am, which was great! He's back to 8am classes 4 days a week in college, which he hasn't had since elementary school, but his body still can't go to sleep before 1:30am.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

The PSAT and SAT tests here have always been on Saturday mornings with an early start time. Our AP test schedules do have start time that are later in the day.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    He's back to 8am classes 4 days a week in college, which he hasn't had since elementary school, but his body still can't go to sleep before 1:30am.

Wow, did your DS choose to have those 8am classes? My DS1's earliest class in college this year is 9am once a week, and he gripes about how early that is. The rest of the week his first class isn't until 10am.
    Last edited by ett; 10-14-2021 at 08:27 PM.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We (DS) just took ours @ 8:05am yesterday.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Wow, did your DS choose to have those 8am classes? My DS1's earliest class in college this year is 9am once a week, and he grips about how early that is. The rest of the week his first class isn't until 10am.
    He tested into Japanese 2 which is 4 days a week at 8am. No other times. He loves the class though so that's good! On Thursday he only has one class and it's at 2:30pm.

Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

He tested into Japanese 2 which is 4 days a week at 8am. No other times. He loves the class though so that's good! On Thursday he only has one class and it's at 2:30pm.

Wow! Good for him! I remember how interested he was in Japanese. Hopefully Japanese 3 is at a later time.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Totally agree with this. DS1's high school didn't start till 8:30am which was much better than most schools, and during the pandemic when they were doing remote school they pushed the start time to 9am, which was great! He's back to 8am classes 4 days a week in college, which he hasn't had since elementary school, but his body still can't go to sleep before 1:30am.

Wow, jealous of that 8:30 start time! Our middle and high schools start at 7:35. I am driving my girls to school this year, partially due to crowded busses andCovid, but also to give them a bit longer to sleep in in the morning. The bus comes through our neighborhood at 6:55! And it’s a bit of a walk to the bus stop. DD2 needs lots of sleep and even with a 9:30 bedtime I still have to drag her out of bed at 6:30 on school mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Ours was in the morning too, although my son would have loved for it to be noon. He actually scheduled his personal trainer for 6AM that day so he'd be up and energized when it started...He's NOT a morning person.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2