Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Old Navy Holiday PJS 50% off today

Holiday PJS half price today. I got all 5 of us buffalo print pants plus a doggie bandana for $60 shipped, which seems great to me. (didn't see boys pants so got a women's small for my husky son and will hem them as needed). Bonus, they have Men's tall for my DH, pretty hard to find. We'll just pair with whatever tshirts we want, probably black. In the past I did Hannas for the kids but this is affordable and practical. Not sure how everyone will feel about matching but at least the investment was low. (Also I like that the women's pants come in jogger style)

Thanks! Last year, I really wanted the Santa PJ bottoms with the walnut skin color but missed out on them. But I just looked, and they are out of stock in all sizes except Small for that colorway. Meh. I'll keep watching and maybe they will come back in stock today.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Holiday PJS half price today. I got all 5 of us buffalo print pants plus a doggie bandana for $60 shipped, which seems great to me. (didn't see boys pants so got a women's small for my husky son and will hem them as needed). Bonus, they have Men's tall for my DH, pretty hard to find. We'll just pair with whatever tshirts we want, probably black. In the past I did Hannas for the kids but this is affordable and practical. Not sure how everyone will feel about matching but at least the investment was low. (Also I like that the women's pants come in jogger style)
    Thanks! I just ordered the exact same, minus the doggie bandana! Go through Mr. Rebate's for 5% cash back as well. I'll pair with black t-shirts also, and actually put some in my cart, but ended up saving them for later since the discount didn't work on them. The discount goes through 10/18 the website says.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

If you haven't placed an order yet, the flannel sets (top and pants) are on sale today for $14. That works out a bit better than half price.

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/categ...1,PD_2&clink=1

I ordered the Santa pants with the Cocoa sin tone last night for DS and me. If his "skin" isn't very brown, I might see if the walnut is in store and exchange. Neither on of us would wear the top, so I'm OK missing this deal.

I did not get a pair for DH because he wouldn't wear them. He just needs the beige Santa if he changes his mind. lol

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks for posting, I ordered last night and managed to cobble together somewhat matching sets for the kids. I like that the adult sizes are all cotton and that's what I got for our 13yos.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I like that the adult sizes are all cotton and that's what I got for our 13yos.
    Oh, good point. Since the kids PJs only come in sets, I ordered DS pants in women's petite. Yay for cotton.