Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Gabes is a legit store- it’s just kind of an outlet store with lots of brands and some irregular stuff or discontinued items. No reason to suspect they’d be counterfeit.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Sorry, life has been crazy. Here is the photo of under the insoles.Attachment 5270
    They're real!! GREAT find! If they end up not fitting you, you could easily sell them for probably $140. Great size too, because of Rothy's sizing the smaller sizes don't sell easily as people realize they need to size WAY up.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Gabes is a legit store- it’s just kind of an outlet store with lots of brands and some irregular stuff or discontinued items. No reason to suspect they’d be counterfeit.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Rothy's are problematic though because they are counterfeited A LOT. And unless you're super familiar with the brand, many counterfeits look quite real. So I could easily see a fake pair making it to a store like Gabe's just because whoever handled that intake didn't know. They're also not officially sold anywhere other than Rothys.com, and they never go on sale except for special event pricing, which I have known to happen only once, and prices for Points started at $85, the cheapest they have ever been discounted. That's why I'm always suspicious of those super low prices, but people have gotten very lucky at thrift stores and similar. You definitely lucked out on those!

I'm a 9.5 or 10 in Points if anyone sees real Rothy's for 16.99 at Gabes which I don't think we have here!!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Wonderful! Thank you for that info! Now I want to go back to look! I love Gabe's because I have found so many higher end brands for such good deals. I live in a very rural area... Most people where I live have no clue about these brands so it is a potential BBB adventure every time I step into that store!

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Wonderful! Thank you for that info! Now I want to go back to look! I love Gabe's because I have found so many higher end brands for such good deals. I live in a very rural area... Most people where I live have no clue about these brands so it is a potential BBB adventure every time I step into that store!
    That’s why I’m curious to check here! I actually haven’t been in our Gabe’s in a couple of years because it always seems dusty and super warehouse-y. T.J. Maxx, Burlington and Marshall’s are a lot nicer.

Thanks to the PP who posted fit information. I wear a size 11 anyway so my hopes are low. But I’ll see!
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Even if they are fakes or seconds $16.99 is a great deal. I have Fig Python flats and love them. Enjoy! They do look real to me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2