Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Baggalini and Travelon are sold at our AAA office at a pretty great discount. If they don't have the color you want, they can get it.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Baggalini and Travelon are sold at our AAA office at a pretty great discount. If they don't have the color you want, they can get it.
    Can you expand on how to access a discount for both of these brands?
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Sorry, double post.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I have the Athleta collaboration version of this bag:

https://caraasport.com/collections/t...33071631925328

And it would fit all your criteria. A bunch of big open vertical pockets inside that easily fit large water bottles (mine are labeled for things like umbrella, water bottle, clean clothes, etc which makes me smile). The Small comes with a crossbody strap and height/width dimensions very similar to your old bag but deeper at 8 inches depth. Plus, the Clay color (a caramel brown) is GORGEOUS and would work with everything! Check out the product photos to get an idea of what you can fit. There's also a medium size but it doesn't appear that Medium comes with the crossbody strap...Medium is the size I have and it would fit what you listed and more, and has a padded laptop compartment but it's open with no closure so could easily be repurposed for files, folders, a scarf, whatever.
    Very similar to MZ Wallace IMO. Never heard of this brand before but I may have to check it out now! Not that I need another bag.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    Very similar to MZ Wallace IMO. Never heard of this brand before but I may have to check it out now! Not that I need another bag.
    Yes, they are similar. I also have an MZ Wallace Jimmy and when I got the Caraa bag (only because it was on super sale at Athleta), that was my first thought as well! Between the 2 bags that I have, quality is similar. Caraa has the edge on pricing. And Caraa would appeal more to those who don't like the quilt-y looks of some of the MZ Wallace bags and want to go with a younger "hipper" brand.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I can't stop thinking about this bag!!!!! I only commute 1-2 times a week and I really need a backpack with everything I carry. But I still want it.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I can't stop thinking about this bag!!!!! I only commute 1-2 times a week and I really need a backpack with everything I carry. But I still want it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2