The bag I take to work is falling apart. I am not having luck finding a good replacement, so looking for suggestions here on the BBB!

I need a bag that can hold my wallet, small pouch w/ misc items (tampons, hair ties, lip balm etc), sunglasses case, keys, work badge, pens, small umbrella and three large travel water bottles/coffee mug (17-24oz each). I carry my lunch in a separate bag that goes into the community fridge. Fabric that can withstand some rain/snow would be ideal.

I really love the messenger/crossbody style. It's my preference for most bags/purses. My current bag is an old Keen Messenger style bag that is just too small to fit those items. Current bag measures 12x11x4. It has some structure and one main compartment, with a small separate compartment for phone/pens.

Most messenger bags nowadays have a large padded compartment for laptops, which I will never need. I've bought almost every style of Timbuk2 bags, but most are either way too large/wide/bulky or way too small- I feel like Goldilocks!

I'll take any suggestions at this point, and willing to spend some $$ for a good quality bag. TIA!