Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default What are the hot trends/brands/items for tweens and teens?

I want to start Christmas shopping early since there might be shipping delays. I need ideas for tweens and teens! What are the hot clothing brands for both boys and girls? Any hot trendy items or gadgets? Any and all ideas would be appreciated!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My girls (12 and 14) are into baggy sweatshirts and sweaters in chunkier or looser knits. Both like fashion Nikes and Converse. DD2 wants airpod pros (older DD has them already). Both still like Pura Vida, jewelry, and make up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Mom jeans are back... it makes me cringe and think of the SNL skit.

Water bottles (hydroflasks were in before, not sure if that has changed), but they love stickers to put on them.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Might be too old but spent a weekend at ds1’s college. Ugly white sneakers- any brand (truly, I saw no predominant brand) were worn by everyone. Clothes were really all over the place though I’d say high waisted jeans and crop tops were seen most for ladies.
    No gadgets of note.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The biggest trend I’ve seen but it’s getting a little cold for it now are the teen girls wearing pleated skirts like you wear for tennis. Athleta, Lululemon and Nike. Saw this in NY. Saw this in the south where we live. My DD has no interest but many of the teen girls including my niece were wearing them. I play tennis so the whole trend makes me laugh.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Maybe I know more trends than I thought because I am aware of most of these trends. I would love to find some exclusive type of shirt (kind of like the Ivory Ella shirts a few years ago) or sweatshirt brands (is Supreme still a thing?). High waisted jeans with tons of holes are big here and crop tops/sweatshirts for girls. I haven't really noticed much in the way of boy trends--just hooded sweatshirts.

Air pods and phones are the only gadgets I can think of as everybody wanting. Tik tok is so big--is there something related to that?

My idea (it's not a trend) is these little trees are adorable and I think girls would like them for their rooms: https://www.amazon.com/Firefly-Tree-...2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

Now that you mention the tennis skirt trend, I've noticed these types of skirts also but I just figured they were tennis players.

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Mullets- but granted that’s not something you can buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My kid is big on Doc Marten's and lots of plaid short/pleated skirts. For stores - Shein (yes, it's terrible fast fashion), Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters are the main ones. Lululemon seems pretty popular too, but luckily she's fine with her usual black leggings so far. Also, Aviator Nation seems popular but is $$$$

What about something fun like an Olive & June nail polish/manicure set?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast